We’re here to help!
BildaBike offers bicycle repair and maintenance. Our retail store is open for repairs and service on all types of bicycles, not just BildaBikes. As one of Charleston’s most respected shops, we have a full staff of trained mechanics to handle your maintenance needs.
Services such as tube or tire replacements, chain replacements, brake pads replacements, and other simple repairs can be performed on the spot while you wait. Most simple repairs will only take 15-30 minutes. We do our best to get tune ups finished within 24-48hrs of drop off.
WE OFFER FREE INSPECTIONS AND ESTIMATES.
FREE TIRE INFLATION
(The following services are $15-20 + Cost of parts. They can be performed while you wait)
- Tube Replacement
- Tire Replacement
- Chain Replacement
- Brake Pad Replacement
- Brake Adjustment
- Shifting Adjustment
- Handlebar Wrap
(Tune Ups are performed during the week. Generally expect a 24-48hr turn around)
- Single Speed Tune Up – $60 + Cost of any parts
- Multi Speed Tune Up – $80 + Cost of any parts
- Multi Speed Tune Up With Mechanical Disc Brakes – $85 + Cost of any parts
A La Carte
- Grip Replacement – $6 + Parts
- Saddle Replacement – $6 + Parts
- Basket or Rack Installation – $20 + Parts
- Fender Installation – $30
- Boxed Bike Assembly – $70-$100 (Additional charges for E-Bikes, tandems, or cargo bikes.
- Wheel True – $25
- Spoke Replacement – $35 + Parts
- Cable Package – $90 (Replace 4 cables, includes parts)
BildaBike is an authorized service center for a variety of E-Bike brands (Click here to see a list). If you don’t see your bike brand on this list, no problem! We can service most E-Bike brands and even some electric scooters.
E-Bikes are a bit more complicated than normal bikes. Even when working on ”normal bike parts”, like tires, tubes, and brakes; it requires more time to perform these services. You can expect an “E-bike” surcharge of $15-25 on top of the normal service rate, depending on the service. As always, quotes are free. You’re welcome to bring your bike by anytime we’re open for an assessment and quote.
Don’t see pricing for the job you need done? Give us a call or stop by for an estimate. Estimates are always free!