The Bilda Bike Bus is back!
After 2 long years, the Bilda Cargo Bike is back!
We dug deep when designing the second generation of our best-selling cargo bike. Although our first 3-wheeler was a hit, we knew we could make it even more user-friendly and feature-packed, so we went back to the drawing board.
An improved dynamic anti-tipping mechanism allows the rider to lean into turns as the rear portion of the frame angles inward, simulating the natural feel of a 2-wheeler and improving safety from the risk of rollover that is common on more basic frame designs.
But we didn’t stop there. The mechanical disc brakes on our first cargo bike worked very well, but we doubled down on safety and ease of maintenance by equipping our current generation with dual hydraulic disc brakes, operated by a single lever. As a result, the rider not only benefits from the improved modulation and stopping power of newer brake technology, the possibility of uneven braking (and stronger pulling of the bicycle to one side when braking) is all but eliminated. The lever also features a parking brake to prevent rollaway.
Cargo Area Features:
- All-weather, heavy duty floor mat
- Weather-resistant wood paneling
- Dual seatbelts (removable)
- Lockable storage box with latch
- Hinged front door for easy loading
- Reflective Bilda logo on cargo box
- Shimano Nexus 3-speed drivetrain
- Hydraulic front brakes with parking mode/coaster rear brake
- Full fenders for all wheels
- Dual front LED lights with dedicated frame mounting points
- Included rear cargo rack
- All-weather grips and saddle
- Puncture-resistant tires with reflective sidewall
- Rear wheel lock for quick trips
We highly recommend that you take this model to a professional for assembly. It has a very involved assembly.