The Rover 3i is the most cost effective 3 speed cruiser in the Bilda Bike line up, providing an affordable, reliable, and enjoyable way for casual riders to get on the road.
As one of Bilda Bike’s longest-running models, the Rover 3i has benefitted from several generations of spec changes, geometry tweaks, and improvements based on real-world customer feedback.
With a low stepover design, 26×2.125” tires, and comfort handlebars, this model fits riders 4′ 11” and up.
- High-tensile steel frame
- Shimano Nexus 3 Speed Internally Geared Hub
- Ultra-low stepover height
- Single speed coaster brake
- One-piece crank and BB
- High-density ergonomic grips
- Street tread 26×2.3” tires
- Fits riders 4’11” to 6’2” with extended seatpost (included)
- Compatible with fenders (inquire with your Bilda Bike sales representative for colors and availability)
- Compatible with rear rack and child seat
Check out the Moonrover 3i for a more rust resistant 3 speed cruiser!