The Rover is the most cost effective way to get into the Bilda Bike lifestyle, providing an affordable, reliable, and enjoyable way for casual riders to get on the road.
As one of Bilda Bike’s longest-running models, the Rover (formerly the Rollercoaster) has benefitted from several generations of spec changes, geometry tweaks, and improvements based on real-world customer feedback.
With a low stepover design, 26×2.125” tires, and comfort handlebars, this model fits riders 4′ 11” and up.
- High-tensile steel frame
- Ultra-low stepover height
- Single speed coaster brake
- One-piece crank and BB
- High-density ergonomic grips
- Street tread 26×2.125” tires
- Fits riders 4’11” to 6’2” with extended seatpost (included)
- Compatible with fenders (inquire with your Bilda Bike sales representative for colors and availability)
- Compatible with rear rack and child seat
For a more rust resistant bike, check out the Rovers big brother, the Moonrover
Do you want gears on your Rover? Check out the Rover 3i