The Sullivan is our entry-level single speed road bike, designed to get riders around town with style, speed, and comfort.
Despite its low price point, the Sullivan features premium details such as puncture-resistant tires, lock-on handlebar grips, aluminum 3-piece crank with sealed cartridge bearings, and handfuls of aluminum components to ensure a lightweight and reliable ride for years to come.
Available in 6 sizes, everybody from 4’10” to 6’5” gets to ride.
- High-tensile steel frame
- Aluminum crank, stem, handlebars, and seatpost
- Sealed cartridge bottom bracket
- Blue anodized seatpost clamp, aluminum hubs, spoke nipples, and grip locks
- CST puncture resistant tires, 700 x 28c
- Deep-section aluminum rims with bolt-on hubs
- Compatible with aftermarket fenders and rear racks
- High-strength rear dropout with set screws retains chain tension
The single speed urban workhorse for commuting, running errands, and exercising. Our Sullivan comes standard with a comfortable, yet sporty saddle. We offer a wide range of sizes to fit all riders big and small. As one of our Complete Bikes, the Sullivan comes in grey, accented with royal blue components to really make it pop. This truly is a great bike for either the most avid of urban cyclists, or the ever late, caffeine fueled college student.
- Single Speed
- Freewheel only
- 700×28 Tires
Do you want to customize your own single speed road bike? Check out the custom Holy Roller: Holy Roller