RENT FROM REAL LIVE LOCALS, NOT ROBOTS
(Coupons for local bars, restaurants, and activities available with each rental. See the bottom of this page for details)
Book Your Rental Online Below
(If for some reason the day you need to reserve the bikes is booked up, give us a call. We always keep extra bikes available and can manually take a reservation over the phone)
Located in the heart of Downtown Charleston, Bilda Bike offers affordable daily and weekly rentals to see our historic city. Biking is by far the best way to get in all the sights and tastes of Charleston in one fun packed day. Bilda Bike, being centrally located on the peninsula, allows you to easily cruise down to the waterfront and see historic homes, visit the market, or jet up to the brewery district to take in some of the best locally brewed beer! What would take you all day walking can now be achieved in a fraction of the time! Don’t get us started about the cost of parking your car at all these places!
We’re locals, and we know a thing or two on how to see the best sides of Charleston. Ask us for recommendations on must try restaurants and bars, places to visit, and fun tours to take.
We provide a map designed by us, to highlight the safest streets to ride on, as well as some popular eateries and breweries.
Walk ins are always welcome! We will need to make a copy of a credit card along with a matching I.D from one person in the group. If you are a party of 5 or more people, the booking must be paid for all together. Please be prepared to fill out waivers upon arrival.
While reservations aren’t required, we do recommend them to guarantee a bike. Parties of 5 or more people should book online to simplify the checkout process.
What we offer
Lightweight Aluminum Cruisers that can fit riders from 4’10-6’4 – This is the best option for exploring Downtown Charleston
7 Speed Comfort Hybrids – Perfect for crossing the Ravenel Bridge and exploring Mount Pleasant
Road Bikes – We have a full size run of our in house Bilda Ravenel road bikes. The ideal bike for longer rides and exploring the outer islands
A Cargo Trike! Capable of carrying up to 2 kids with seat belts + an adult driver
PARKING! – We offer parking validation for the lot behind our building off of Cannon Street (4 hours)
Custom maps with safe riding routes
Bottles of water (extra)
Baskets with every bike
Easy to use locks
Coupons to local restaurants and activities
Your experience in Charleston doesn’t stop at biking, that’s why we have partnered with the following local businesses to offer you additional value during your stay. We want you to experience everything Charleston has to offer. Ask for these coupons at check in. These are only available for renters.
Restaurants and Bars
- D’Allesandro’s Pizza – 10% off your order of $20 or more – Located 2 blocks from our shop, D’alls is arguably the best pizza joint in Charleston. It’s truly a hidden gem of Charleston.
- Recovery Room Tavern – 20% off your order – Charleston’s favorite dive bar and also #1 seller of PBR cans in the world! Located on King Street, just 4 blocks from our shop.
- Taco Boy – BOGO Margaritas – You read that correctly! BUY ONE GET ONE MARGARITAS for simply riding your bike to Taco Boy. Located half a mile from the shop, Taco Boy has great drinks, food, and ambient patio.
- Bangkok Lounge – 20% off your order – Did someone say karaoke?!? Bangkok Lounge is Charleston’s best karaoke bar. Have some tropical frozen tiki drinks and fulfill your inner fantasy of becoming a Rockstar!
- Holy City Boat Tours of Charleston – 10% off your boat tour – The #1 boat tour in Charleston is great for individuals, couples, or large parties. Like us, these dudes are local and will be sure to show you a great time! Checkout their Dolphin and Sunset Tours